Many of the old Living Greyhawk organizations still exist while new organizations are developing. CGOs assist in developing a Campaign Group by managing it and acting as a point-of-contact for the group as it develops and expands. One new and exciting feature to the Greyhawk Reborn’s Campaign Groups is their focus on role-play to immerse players into the world. Currently, a small list of Campaign Groups exist, including guilds, religious groups, military groups and political groups within each region of the campaign with new Campaign Groups being introduced via story.
- Create player investment in the GHR campaign.
- Design and oversee GHR campaign group.
- Produce and maintain campaign group documents necessary for GHR flavor and history.
- Maintain an open line of communication with GHR staff.
- Be proficient with a word processor program.
- Utilize feedback offered by GHR staff to further develop campaign group submissions
- Have willingness to learn or knowledge of the Greyhawk setting.
- Have reliable internet access.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have strong game mechanics skills and knowledge.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Support GHR in a positive light in all public forums.
If you are interested, fill in the form below: