Greyhawk Reborn will be forming an LLC organization, and the paperwork is nearly complete!
We have decided to use the name Warduke Press for our overarching organization, inspired by the Warduke himself from D&D lore. We need some help.
If you are artistically and/or graphically inclined, we’d like some help designing a logo for Warduke Press. Here is what we are looking for:
- Something simple and straightforward
- Something that looks good both as a small and large image, and looks good on a letterhead or on a shirt or on a banner, in a variety of sizes
- It should look good with and without letters (Warduke Press, obviously), and work as just a logo, just stylized lettering, or combining the logo and lettering
- It needs to give a nod to Warduke in some manner without being obviously derivative of the various WotC incarnations of Warduke
- Something striking and memorable
Submissions may be sketches, finished designs, or anything in between. We reserve the right to work with any of the people that submit designs or work with others to finalize the designs.
The design, logo, and lettering chosen will become the property of Warduke Press. The Warduke Press staff will owe you their eternal thanks and will find some tangible rewards as well.
The deadline for submissions is Sunday, September 20, 2018 at 11:59PM. If you are planning on submitting designs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your intent.
Warduke Press CEO
GHR Lead Admin