We are delighted to announce a Greyhawk Reborn Game Day on Saturday, February 23 at a new location in Mechanicsburg, PA. The new location is The Game Table Cafe, 4900 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050. It is conveniently located in Hampden Center Shopping Center. They have great coffee, food, and snacks available on site, and a menu can be found on their website at http://gametablecafe.com/
We will be offering 2 slots of GHR with 3 tables a slot. The first slot will run from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm, and the second slot will be from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The cost is $5 for the day. The Game Table Cafe is a busy gaming environment and has a thriving D&D5E scene. We hope to have some new players from the store, and are offering some low-level adventures to accommodate them, as well as offering 3 tables each slot. Signups are now open on Warhorn at https://www.warhorn.net/events/greyhawk-reborn-game-day
We are offering the following adventure which is scheduled for eight hours, from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm, with a break in the middle:
- GHR-INT14-01, More than Meets the Eye
Slot 1 will run from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm, and the following adventures will be offered:
- GHR-KEO17-15, A Handful of Coppers
- GHR-KEO18-01, Lost in the Hool
Slot 2 will run from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm, and the following adventured sill be offered:
- GHR-KEO16-06, Open House
- GHR-KEO13-03, Family Jewels
All of the adventures offered are playable at level 1 to help accommodate the potential new players from The Game Table Café.
For more information regarding Greyhawk Reborn, you may use the following links:
- our GHR website, at http://www.greyhawkreborn.net/
- our GHR Facebook Group, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/greyhawkreborn/
- our GHR Game Day page, at https://www.warhorn.net/events/greyhawk-reborn-game-day
- our GHR Yahoo Group, at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ghr/
- our GHR Facebook page, at https://www.facebook.com/greyhawkreborn
We look forward to seeing you at these upcoming events!
As always, if you have any questions, issues, or just want to share something, please email email@example.com.
Dave Guerrieri, GHR Lead